Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just me and my porcelain friend

If you are out there, reading this tonight- PRAY FOR ME! I've never been so sick in my life! I hope that whatever this is (I'm sure a continuation from last week's illness), it ends in the U.S.
I know I can't handle bathrooms in airplanes and museums and hostels with what I've got now. It's reaaal bad. I'm totally regretting the giant California burrito I consumed for lunch. Only water, bread and imodium for me now! I'll keep my health status updated. Right now I'm off work until Tuesday morning, recovering in bed......good time to sleep and finish Les Miserables. Hey- I'm pretty miserable myself. In french it's "avoir le cafard"- or to "have the cockroach"! hahaha

1 comment:

Brittney True said...

aww! I hope you feel better soon! Les Mis is soo amazing though!!! What part are you at??