Thursday, August 6, 2009

One more day &clicking my heels

Just one more day until I am on a plane, headed home......
I can't WAIT! Well, I guess I will have to, but anxiously and with lots of impatience. My work schedule came out so that I have 5 days in a row off! Crazy! So of course I'm not sticking around town! No need to take vacation days if I'm handed them.
It will be great to see my parents. I only see them a few times a year, usually not more than 3 visits! I miss them lots. I'd say I'm extra close with them to make up for the long distance! First thing I'm going to do when I get off the plane and go home is give them each a great, big hug! Then do it again!!
Saturday we are celebrating my Grandma's birthday, and Sunday is a big country concert that my dad got free tickets for, and Monday is...*drum roll*...the Grand Canyon!!! I've never seen it, so I'm in for quite the adventure! Of course, the camera is already packed and charged. I really hope it isn't cloudy, because I've heard how amazing the stars are out there. We are staying the night in a hotel (not camping, oh well) and then coming back the next day. There is lots of Europe shopping to do while I'm home. Still need luggage and shoes. The time is approaching so fast! Just two more weeks until I'm gone!

No comments: