One week left to Euro-term! It's crazy how time has flown and summer is over now. Well, let me be a little more honest- there were plenty of long days at work when I thought time ceased to tick and fall would never draw close, but it here it is! Right at my door! I don't know what to begin to think or feel in order to prepare myself. I guess surrendering my emotions and plans is a good place to start.
God-
please give me a clear heart and mind. I'm relying on you to guide me and speak to me. I don't know what is in store for me, but You do. Let me trust in You alone and lean not on my own understanding. Forgive me for trusting myself. Even when I'm selfish and "look out for number one" things end up just terribly. I can't trust myself and I've learned that. God, thank you for being there. I'm ready to walk with you during this trip and after too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment