My other half, my best friend, my sister....she has returned!!!!!!!!
My flower is back! After 3 weeks in Sinaloa, Mexico, Rose flew home today and we spent 5 hours talking non-stop. Ok, so that means when I return after 4 months we will talk for 27 hours straight. Yep, that's about right.
Things are just right between us. We understand each other, we can say exactly what we are thinking without fear, without rejection. There are very few people who set me at such an ease. It's so wonderful, like floating on water. Nothing holding you down...
I didn't realize how much I missed her....but I definitely am realizing how much I will very soon.
21 days to Europe. 21 days left of summer. 21 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I KNOW! Best friends...they're perfect. I love being able to just...talk and not be judged...it's great.
subktdie is my VW
Post a Comment