Sunday, July 19, 2009

Settled yet not safely...

Just finished another book: The Ice Queen. It was so poetic, full of beautiful language and dark imagery. I wish I could write like that, bringing another world to someone. A swift escape, a journey through the night.
I made a goal once to write a novel. Maybe I will someday. If I ever find the right story to tell. I won't settle for just anything. It has to be as close to perfect as possible, bringing a soft sigh at its ending.

Mostly I feel like everything good has already been thought up, written out, painted, and lived. But if that was true, why continue on? There HAS to be more to discover. A reason for tomorrows. Hope, you know?
And tonight, that is what I have. Lots of bright hope for the future.

1 comment:

John said...

well...a soft sigh i'm sure you'll one day recieve for poetic writings almost seem to describe your life. Blissful moments and many adventures waiting to be written. Perhaps short stories. You're a girl of adventure, honesty and creativity. Surely there's much for you to think about and yes...there is hope...hope for more and hope for a good future.

misol is my verification word this time.