I wish I was more adventurous. i.e. Full of risk, requiring courage, and hazardous.
But in all honesty, I would say the exact opposite is true. I am prudent and cautious. I map out all my steps before I take them, and no detours, please.
I wonder how I will be in Europe? Will I take the unknown roads? I guess I have to, as I have never been. There is no safety, no comfort! Bring on the life experiences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's totally gonna be a new experience for most of us. I too sometimes live very cautiously, but I know that this will be so great for those of us who are overly cautious. We'll find comfort with each other caits...and like...I think we should meet new people. This is such a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore so freely for so long, I believe we should say...you know what? Hello...my name is...and meet some foreigners...because it'll teach us to grow up i think.
Ungedios is my VW
Post a Comment