I'm sorry that my life seems so boring in this blog. It really is not. I just haven't flourished yet as a witty blog-writer (or so I tell myself). And I also do not have much interaction with other people, besides smiling and waving as they drive by my guard/welcome booth every day.
I'm working a partial grave-yard tonight for my good friend, B.
I like leaving people's names mysterious in a blog. Of course, that makes things a little less boring for readers (?) Or maybe it's just kind of stupid. Ha, well I'm secure enough with myself to be seen as stupid. Only with little things though (not that confident I guess). And I prefer using the word silly as opposed to stupid, which I just found out means the same thing:
sil⋅ly - adjective
1. weak-minded or lacking good sense; stupid or foolish: "a silly writer. "
2. absurd; ridiculous; irrational: "a silly idea. "
3. stunned; dazed: "He knocked me silly. "
Wow! Last time I laugh, calling myself, "silly," trying to be cute! No siree. I am onto new self-descriptions. I've decided upon the much more positive droll and waggish.
So, I have three more hours until morning awakens. Decidedly, I am a person of the day. Diurnal by nature. Darkness brings thoughts of soft dreams and feathered pillows to my mind. I must note this for all future job applications- "works best in the bright hours of sunlight" or maybe something that sounds less like flower care. Hmmmm......
Crumbly, burned cookies and the Dixie Chicks are keeping me company. How silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't find your blogs dull at all! they remind me of the caitlyn which i know and love! You're a ray of sunshine and yes...you're quite a day person...a day person who hates fruit. Lol. Miss you!
coxyw is my verification word.
Hun! Thank you again for taking the horrible last half of my shift. I do think that sitting there would have been better for me than driving 325 miles home, but I never get to take the easy route in my life.
Post a Comment