Can I please just move here? I want to be FRENCH! I want to enjoy Paris every day of my life. The art, the history, the music, the love!!! It is so wonderful! I wish that I could be a part of it forever. Or maybe, I can carry this joy in my heart wherever I go, and enjoy each place I am in? If only I knew how to capture it inside! God, please help me know how to live with this passion each and every day!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Music in the Parisian AIR
Can I please just move here? I want to be FRENCH! I want to enjoy Paris every day of my life. The art, the history, the music, the love!!! It is so wonderful! I wish that I could be a part of it forever. Or maybe, I can carry this joy in my heart wherever I go, and enjoy each place I am in? If only I knew how to capture it inside! God, please help me know how to live with this passion each and every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment