Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paris...ill as I am

I have arrived in Paris! My dream again comes true, a month after my first time here.

Unfortunately, I had a huge relapse of my sickness. My two days out and about going to musuems/palaces in Vienna really did me in (as well as lack of sleep). So I grew increasingly delirious and fevered as we packed our bags and left the city on the 28th. I could barely walk and Megan was ever faithful and encouraging. So many in our group carried my bags and donated medicine to my sick and weary body (ibuprofin/decongestant/peptobismol)! I have survived! :) And I can appreciate health so much more now that I have tasted this sour life without it!
Here is picture of me (it will show you how I feel):


I'll write much more when I am even better rested. A bientot!

2 comments:

Chandler Mom said...

You look absolutely awful! You have my prayers and sympathies. I hope you are better by now. REST!!!! EAT PROPERLY.

DWL said...

get better