I love being home. Sometimes I just want this to keep on forever. I want to be comfortable and wake up every morning in my bed. Be with people who know me better than I know myself. No second guesses. But life isn't easy like this. And if it was, where would be the real enjoyment? The only reason it all seems so sweet right now is because of the knowledge that it won't and can't last. It is vacation.
For the past week I have spent every day with my best friend. She just left today to go back to San Diego, but I loved having her visit. She is a true sister to me. I can tell her anything. Both of us were sad when we parted today. I am back to practice driving for my license with Dad and reading a huge stack of library books the rest of the time. Not much else is going on.
One week until I fly back to school! So hard to believe that I am going back. Going to face another four months of classes and work. But it will be good. Spring semester always is.
1 comment:
It'll totally be amazing! if you make it! I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your best friend. But you'll soon be in SD too. I can't wait to see you...I feeling is mutual. lol. But It'll be great with a fresh start...and we'll soon be one month closer to the fall...the trip of a lifetime. One week till the stress comes back...one week until we meet reality face to face. Have a lovely week.
"Storm"...my verification word. lol
Post a Comment