Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have made a lot of goals for this month of January. I didn't want to make them too hard or last too long, simply because they need to be manageable. And these aren't resolutions in the general sense. That being that I'll putter out and quit half way through the endeavor. No, I mean to succeed. 
And now I have help from new and old friends. More and more I realize how leaning on others is not a bad thing at all! We need the help of others to see our true potential! I would like to thank the Lord for opening my eyes and ears. For giving me parents and friends who speak his truth to me. The One who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world. I take great courage from that.

1 comment:

John said...

Amazing words of wisdom miss Cait. I too have problems with creating something so ideal but unattainable for myself, and I too have learned to make smaller, but still working goals which allow me to succeed.

Letting you know I'm here to lean upon,

Moi

pairrami...kind of like spaghetti? lol