Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Spring break is close enough that my fingers can graze the silvery edges if I reach out to touch it! I am a vigorous ball of nervous energy---studying like crazy for midterms and yearning on to my next week of freedom.
I realize I always write notes about getting breaks off of school. I think that this is a theme for me. A theme of FREEEEEDOM! 

So much has gone on since I last blogged.
I had a wonderful birthday celebration at the beach, friends and bonfire included. I didn't realize (dumbly) how many people I really feel close to and enjoy being with...and they feel the same way! Talk about an ego booster. But also, birthdays can be quite embarrassing...all that gushing over you, the constant repetition, the obnoxious singing..... :) But I loved it. It is a reaffirmation of my self. I am still alive. I am still loved. I have a thousand blessings that I seem to take for granted all the time. So, cherishing my memories, thanks to everyone who was a part of it. You made my soul beam.

I kind of wish I blogged more about my random thoughts. I have a lot- just ask my roommate. Any time of the day, I will mention a dream I had or a feeling or an analysis of my world, and she just listens to my rambles. I should spare her, really. 
Last night I had quite a few dreams. They are all a murky mess right now....kind of like the makeup from yesterday on my face! HA! But I remember in one, I was playing with a stick that was on fire, waving it about (probably a reference to the bonfire). I was at a park at night and I was putting the fire into the water and snow, but it wouldn't die. Then I saw some park workers so I threw it into a bush and ran off. I think I started a forest fire in my dream. :( I don't want to know the freudian truth behind that one. But it made me realize the power of our actions and of nature, and the force they can have combined. Maybe I can get something out of this for my art?
Whoooooo knows.
I better go study some more. I have 3.5 hours!

1 comment:

Shookie said...

I wish you blogged more too! I love reading about your life, dreams, and random stories!