I wish there were infinite fonts and colors to describe the feelings floating about in my chest. I would use vermillion in fine etches on a serene soft satin or maybe a defiant plum font to scribble my squawky ideas. But here I am, instead, with the generic Georgia to write out my day. I suppose this will have to pass. I need to use the writer's means of emotive communication...instead of italics, use an unusual synonym or a well defined phrase. I'll have to provide my flash in the written way of concept instead of visually.....

Blogs are foreign to me. How can I be honest and thoughtful without the fear of judgment? Can I get past the need to appear deep and just be geniune and state in plain english, "Today was ok. I didn't study or do much...."
Where can I begin? Where can I be myself and still be interesting?
1 comment:
Aaaahhh!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! I know exactly how you feel...and yet sometimes, I simply must spill it all out on the page and it is there before I have really thought about what it is exactly that I am sharing with the world...
Post a Comment